| || || |
| || || |
Our Property Management Services
Haven Properties - Property Management 2nd to None...!
When you hire us, you get a management company that makes sure the tenant understands their obligation to pay the rent on time and to maintain the property in a good condition.
To Obtain A New Tenant:
When a property becomes vacant, the following are the steps we will take to obtain the best possible prospective tenant:
- Place a FOR RENT sign on the property (this is for the neighbors who may have a friend looking to move into the area and prospective tenants driving in the neighborhood).
- (We will take a written inventory of any negative features of your property and its contents, advise you and correct them upon your approval)
- Advertise Your Property on all of our web sites. By the way, we maintain and consistently update our website advertising of your property until it's rented. We subscribe to more than one "web-page" service which allows us to create a "custom page" for your property that is advertised on several national web sites such as "craigslist", "google base" and other sites.
- Have utilities turned on in the office name during vacancy periods
- Show the property to prospective tenants.
- Check the credit history, present employment, personal references and rental history (we will call the current landlord/manager and at least one previous landlord/manager).
- After approving a prospective tenant, we will prepare the rental agreement and addenda's, collect the security deposit and 1st months rent. If you do allow pets, we will require and collect from the tenants an "increased security deposit
- We will hire gardeners and pool service people, when necessary.
- We will do periodic drive-by inspections and take digital pictures or "video" to send to you via email... At No Additional Cost..!
- We will check the property after it is vacated, take care of any necessary cleaning and repairs after the tenant vacates of which sums would be deducted from their deposit if not normal wear and tear.
- If a tenant does not pay their rent on time (by the 5th of each month) we will prepare a 3-day notice to pay or quit. If after this period the tenant still has not brought their rent current we would then turn this matter over to our attorney.
TO ASSIST YOU IN KEEPING A PROPER ACCOUNTING,
- We keep an individual computerized accounting record for each property showing: All the income, including who it was from, date received and total amount paid.
- It will also include checks written against the account with the check number, paid to, date, total amount, purpose written and the running balance in the account.
- We can issue a check for "direct deposit" into your checking or savings account at no additional charge.
- We send to you a monthly report of your account each month with your check. We will upon request send to you a quarterly or semi-annual statement.
- At the end of each calendar year we will send to you a year end report for you or your accountant's use and we ill include a copy of all reports, along with copies of all the bills you've paid on a Personalized CD for your records.
- We will have small repairs completed and check to see they are done properly and pay for them from your account. For any repair over the minimum sum held in your account (typically about $100.00) we will call you and get your authorization first unless of course it is an emergency and we are unable to contact you.
- We pay all of the expenses (except for your mortgage payment) associated with your property and send the net amount to you.
- We use the most current and update systems. For example, when a tenant makes a service request on line or calls it in to the office and we upload service request...? You are automatically notified. When we assign it to a vendor... you are notified. When a Tenant pays the rent on line...? You are notified automatically again by email.
620 East Bidwell, Folsom, Ca 95630
Office 916-990-0770, Ed's Mobile 916-203-1260
Catch us on Facebook